YOGA TO REFRESH + REVITALISE MIND, BODY & SOUL
Our Online Studio blends the best of Yoga, Somatic Movement, Meditation, Reiki Energy Healing, Embodiment, and Self-Care practices.
Classes invigorate and inspire optimal wellbeing through carefully crafted movement and meditation practices that support physical, mental, and emotional health and wellbeing.
Classes are uniquely nourishing and revitalizing. Every week provides new learning and enjoyment in the form of flowing movements and restorative practices.
Weekly Wellbeing classes support you to:
- Better manage stress and anxiety
- Sustain the habit of self-care
- Support mental and emotional health
- Relieve tension, stress and anxiety
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Increase confidence, ease, and flexibility
- Relax, unwind and transition from work-day to
- Inspire fresh perspective and positive thinking
8:00 AM (GMT)
Kickstart your week full of energy + positivity with this invigorating morning practice. Variations will be offered for all levels of experience and ability.
10:00 AM (GMT)
Nourishing and invigorating yoga with practical self-care techniques for the everyday. Healing Yoga is wonderful for post-natal mothers. Babies are welcome to join.
8:00 pM (GMT)
Yoga before bed
Restorative Yoga and Somatic Movement for Tension, Stress and Anxiety Relief… and a wonderful night’s sleep!
6:00 pM (GMT)
Movement and Meditation to help you transition and unwind from your workday. Learn new techniques to soothe and calm the mind and body. Accessible to beginners and all levels of experience.
5:00 pM (GMT)
Kids, Parents and Grandparents are all welcome to partake in this playful class that involves yoga, creative wellbeing practices + meditation. A great transition from the work week to the weekend!
Monthly members receive the added bonus of anytime access to a library of on-demand classes!
+ Anytime Access to a Library of On-Demand Classes
+ One live class a week
+ On-Demand Classes
+ Unlimited Live Classes
+ On-Demand Classes
About the facilitator
Laura’s passion, knowledge, intuition, and experience create a nurturing environment that supports mental health, self-compassion, deep relaxation, and stress release.
Scientific Benefits of Regular Practice:
Healing Yoga brings the best of Science, Neurology, Mindfulness, Yoga, Clinical Somatic Movement (Hanna and Feldenkreis Techniques), Life and Wellness Coaching, Bio-Energetic Healing, Tension and Trauma Release modalities together to create a holistic wellbeing experience.
All learning is body-based and works on the level of the nervous system, which enables:
- Improved sensory-motor functioning which enhances
posture, coordination, balance and movement ease
- Release of neuro-muscular contractions that cause
tension and chronic pain
- Improved breathing which supports respiratory health,
regulates heart rate and lowers blood pressure
- Enhanced mental clarity and relaxation
- Neurophysiological benefits that reduce the impact
of stress and ageing!
What Online Members Say?
“Laura has the most amazing calming and grounded energy, she sees past the physical and straight to the core of a person making them feel at ease. She is encouraging and full of knowledge.”
“Laura has an intuition that cannot be learnt.”
“Laura is devoted to what she is doing, a very genuine, positive and caring person.”
“Her passion for what she does, compassion towards her clients, wealth of knowledge and experience create a magical experience.”
Practicalities for all Online sessions:
- Wear comfortable clothing, use a yoga mat or soft
carpet, have a blanket nearby.
- Choose whether to have your camera on or off for
- All classes offer clear verbal descriptions and are
accessible to people with vision loss.
- You are responsible for your safety and comfort,
inform Laura of any conditions by email in advance.
- Healing Yoga is for All!
- Classes are accessible to all, with variations given for
beginners and experienced students.
- People with limited energy or mobility will enjoy great
benefits from classes and can participate from a chair.
- Healing Yoga is wonderful for post-natal mothers.
Babies are welcome to join.
Got a Question- Hopefully, these answers might help!
1. What do I need?
- Internet Connection
- You can do classes on any and all of your devices
2. What style of yoga do you teach?
The Yoga aspect of our teaching is based on Hatha Yoga with inspiration from many disciplines – Qi Gong, Kundalini Yoga, Clinical Somatic Movement, Contemporary Dance, and Tension Release Technique.
The core philosophy is that all movement and meditation practices are healing when done with awareness and understanding. Classes seek to resource you with the skills to listen to your body and follow what feels best for you.
We incorporate the best of movement practices and healing philosophy from yoga, meditation, somatic movement, new scientific developments, bio-energetic healing, mind-body principles, and dance.
Classes are full of play and lightness with space that empowers you to better understand your body and follow your own unique flow!
3. I don’t have a yoga mat or yoga props at home
That’s no problem. All of our classes are designed to be done at home with whatever materials you have available, such as the cushion off of your couch.