One to One sessions are exciting, inspiring and uplifting experience blending the tools and techniques that will most benefit you.
People experience benefits in heir personal, professional, artistic life.
- Empower you to care for your own wellbeing.
- Assist you to relieve stress.
- Provide tools to ease anxiety.
- Boost health, energy and vitality.
- Improve positive mental attitude.
- Invigorate personal motivation.
- People feeling disconnected to life, wanting to
personally grow and find new inspiration.
- Business professionals and parents experiencing
- Executives and Working Professionals feeling
de-motivated, concerned about their career path.
- Children with anxiety or low self-confidence.
- Young adults experiencing social anxiety, exam stress,
personal pressure on self-affecting their mental health.
- Family members suffering from grief and loss of a
- Patients suffering from anxiety, fatigue, worry
- High-pressured Healthcare Professionals.
Bespoke to your needs
No two people have the same needs. Each private session is customised to match the specific needs and intentions of the individual. This means specific practices are explored that are most beneficial to the client.
One to One Individual sessions may include:
Healing Breathwork, Somatic Movement, Reiki Energy Healing, Therapeutic Yoga, Life Coaching, Creative practices, Constellation work and Mindful Wellbeing techniques to empower each client with the process and tools best suited to their needs.
What is common to all sessions, is that we work with the body in its wholeness, working with the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual aspects of our Self.
Book your one-to-one session Now!
Please note that 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation.
Bookings cancelled after this time will incur a 50% charge of the fee related to the booking.
Bookings cancelled within 12 hours of an appointment will be charged at full price.
Where any workshops or retreats are cancelled by the organiser, all payments will be reminbursed in full to the client.
Term fees for classes are for the dates indicated and are not transferrable.
Read more of what our clients have to say!
Overwhelm is an emotional state created by seemingly endless, demands, worries and responsibilities. Typically, a person is more likely to feel overwhelmed by negative emotions (anger, fear, anxiety, or guilt). You feel suppressed by thoughts and emotions that override your ability to feel present, effective and clear.
How to manage the common-cold and flu! Colds and Flu are called common for a reason, covid aside, getting a cold is normal and natural. It is our bodies way of telling us we need to slow down and nourish