mOM & ME day retreats
Quality time for Mothers and Daughters/Sons
For moms & daughters/sons (10-16yrs):
May 1st : Bank Holiday Monday
May 14th: Sunday
June 5th: Monday Bank Holiday
June 19th: Monday
July 3rd: Monday
July 23rd: Sunday
August 7th: Monday Bank Holiday
August 13th: Sunday
For adult daughters and mothers of all ages:
Mom and Me day retreats are fun and nourishing days-out!
Retreat days support our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing through yoga, somatic movement, dance, creative play, writing, drawing, meditation, breath work and self-care practices for everyday life.
Each event will offer different themes, practice and focuses.
With a nourishing program of:
• Yoga for Tension & Stress Release
• Self-Care Techniques for Grounding + Calming
• Creative Play for Mental Detox!
• Authentic Movement + Dance
• Body Puzzles!
• Partner Practices
• Compassionate Listening and Communication techniques
• Deep Rest Meditation & Somatic Movement
• Circle of Empowerment
what is creative Wellbeing?
Creative Wellbeing supports our emotional and mental health through creative play, expressive movement, dynamic meditation and self-care practices focused on artistic means.
Practices vary per workshops and can include: yoga, tension release, dance, somatic movement, self-compassion techniques, focusing technique, authentic communication, partner work between adult and teen, creative writing and nature-based practices!
Moms and daughters will learn the science behind wellbeing, how creative expression supports resilience and mental health, and experience the physiological benefits of practical self-care techniques that they can apply to their everyday life.
Each workshop will offer different skills and learning for the group and will be customised to the interests and needs of those who attend.
retreat days blends the best of:
- Yoga, Dance, Mandala Art, Creative Writing, Expressive Movement for Tension Release
- Somatic Movement for neurological health, calm and relaxation
- Life and Wellness Coaching techniques to support self compassion, empowered self-care and inner confidence
- Meditation and Energy Balancing techniques for self awareness, boosting focus, improving energy and calming thoughts
- Tension and Anxiety release practices to better manage stress and reduce worry
Skills for Life
Together we will explore how to:
• De-stress mind and body
• Reduce worry, anxiety and tension
• Sleep better at night
• Calm ourself in the moment, in everyday scenarios
• Regain focus and clarity
• Develop inner confidence
• Communicate how we feel
• Express pent up emotion in a healthy and constructive way
• Make decisions that are right for us!
These workshops will support young adults with practical skills to support their everyday health and mental and emotional wellbeing.
day retreat outline:
Morning: 10am – 12:30
Healing Yoga for Tension and Stress Release
Self-Care Techniques for Grounding + Calming
Meditation for Mental Detox
Lunch Break: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Please bring a packed lunch, snack, water and a flask of hot tea
Afternoon: 1:30 – 4pm
Authentic Movement, Dance + Body Puzzles!
Mother + Daughter Partner Practice, Compassion and Communication techniques
Practical Techniques for Emotional Awareness + Support
Meditation + Somatic Movement for Deep Rest + Renewal
Circle of Empowerment
the science of wellbeing:
Every day retreat will offer a different focus, share different wellbeing skills and introduce new creative opportunities to learn and embed new self-care techniques. Within the Science of Wellbeing section of the retreat day, we will discuss topics such as:
- How stress affects our body and mind.
- What is meant by Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Wellbeing.
- Why creativity, play and imagination are critical to personal health, personality development and resilience.
How Self-care practices create calmness and clarity.
How Mindful Movement and Body Puzzles can refresh our brain, our focus, our ability to learn and improve our coordination.
How the body responds to imagery and how this can soothe our nervous system, and calm our stress response.
The science of touch, the physiology of sensation and how embodiment and sensory awareness can relieve anxiety and worry.
what to bring:
Please bring –
- Water, Hot Tea / Hot Chocolate, Packed Lunch & Snacks
- You will enjoy the hot tea and a snack when we do our outdoor practice!
- Also bring a yoga mat, warm blanket, and cushion/supports for your comfort when sitting.
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothing (whatever makes you feel good! It does not have to be yoga pants!)
- Bring a rain coat, umbrella and warm layers – fluffy socks, an extra jumper so you are prepared whatever the weather may be!
Time: 10- 4pm
Each retreat day is limited to a small group, book in advance to guarantee your place.
Each date includes different practices, learning, self-care techniques and nature practices for essential wellbeing.
Day Retreat Price:
220 euro per family (for one mom/dad and daughter/son), limited to 5 family groups per workshop
If you cancel 48 hours before the workshop, the full cost will be retained to cover your place.
Book your places:
Register through bank transfer, revolut (@lauraflpt) or through the green payment button below.
Bank transfer details (preferred payment method if possible)
Account: Healing Yoga
IBAN:IE76 AIBK 933570 58686082
DETAIL: Your name + Event
Email your retreat date preference to [email protected]