mOM & ME day retreats
Parent & Teen day retreats offer a fun and deeply nourishing way to spend quality time together!
Focused on emotional health and wellbeing.
Enjoy practices to destress, reduce worry, calm anxiety, increase self-confidence and resilience.
Retreat days support our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing through yoga, somatic movement, dance, creative play, writing, drawing, meditation, breath work and self-care practices for everyday life.
For private groups of Parent & Teen duos, School Workshops & Family events.
Full day retreat (10-4pm) & half-day workshops available (3hours)
Email email@example.com to book in your group workshop at The Calm Rooms or at your school or local community centre.
With a nourishing program of:
• Yoga for Tension & Stress Release
• Self-Care Techniques for Grounding + Calming
• Creative Play for Mental Detox!
• Authentic Movement + Dance
• Body Puzzles!
• Partner Practices
• Compassionate Listening and Communication techniques
• Deep Rest Meditation & Somatic Movement
• Circle of Empowerment
what is creative Wellbeing?
Creative Wellbeing supports our emotional and mental health through creative play, expressive movement, dynamic meditation and self-care practices focused on artistic means.
Practices vary per workshops and can include: yoga, tension release, dance, somatic movement, self-compassion techniques, focusing technique, authentic communication, partner work between adult and teen, creative writing and nature-based practices!
Moms and daughters will learn the science behind wellbeing, how creative expression supports resilience and mental health, and experience the physiological benefits of practical self-care techniques that they can apply to their everyday life.
Each workshop will offer different skills and learning for the group and will be customised to the interests and needs of those who attend.
retreat days blends the best of:
- Yoga, Dance, Mandala Art, Creative Writing, Expressive Movement for Tension Release
- Somatic Movement for neurological health, calm and relaxation
- Life and Wellness Coaching techniques to support self compassion, empowered self-care and inner confidence
- Meditation and Energy Balancing techniques for self awareness, boosting focus, improving energy and calming thoughts
- Tension and Anxiety release practices to better manage stress and reduce worry
Skills for Life
Together we will explore how to:
• De-stress mind and body
• Reduce worry, anxiety and tension
• Sleep better at night
• Calm ourself in the moment, in everyday scenarios
• Regain focus and clarity
• Develop inner confidence
• Communicate how we feel
• Express pent up emotion in a healthy and constructive way
• Make decisions that are right for us!
These workshops will support young adults with practical skills to support their everyday health and mental and emotional wellbeing.
day retreat outline:
Morning: 10am – 12:30
Healing Yoga for Tension and Stress Release
Self-Care Techniques for Grounding + Calming
Meditation for Mental Detox
Lunch Break: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Please bring a packed lunch, snack, water and a flask of hot tea
Afternoon: 1:30 – 4pm
Authentic Movement, Dance + Body Puzzles!
Mother + Daughter Partner Practice, Compassion and Communication techniques
Practical Techniques for Emotional Awareness + Support
Meditation + Somatic Movement for Deep Rest + Renewal
Circle of Empowerment
the science of wellbeing:
Every day retreat will offer a different focus, share different wellbeing skills and introduce new creative opportunities to learn and embed new self-care techniques. Within the Science of Wellbeing section of the retreat day, we will discuss topics such as:
- How stress affects our body and mind.
- What is meant by Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Wellbeing.
- Why creativity, play and imagination are critical to personal health, personality development and resilience.
How Self-care practices create calmness and clarity.
How Mindful Movement and Body Puzzles can refresh our brain, our focus, our ability to learn and improve our coordination.
How the body responds to imagery and how this can soothe our nervous system, and calm our stress response.
The science of touch, the physiology of sensation and how embodiment and sensory awareness can relieve anxiety and worry.
what to bring:
Please bring –
- Water, Hot Tea / Hot Chocolate, Packed Lunch & Snacks
- You will enjoy the hot tea and a snack when we do our outdoor practice!
- Also bring a yoga mat, warm blanket, and cushion/supports for your comfort when sitting.
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothing (whatever makes you feel good! It does not have to be yoga pants!)
- Bring a rain coat, umbrella and warm layers – fluffy socks, an extra jumper so you are prepared whatever the weather may be!
Full day retreat:10- 4pm
Half day workshops 10-1pm or 2-5pm
Each retreat day is limited to a small group, book in advance to guarantee your place.
Each date includes different practices, learning, self-care techniques and nature practices for essential wellbeing.
Day Retreat Price:
Full day retreat 10-4pm : 110 euro per person (per mom/dad, daughter/son)
Half day workshops (3 hours): 75 euro per person (per participant)
If you cancel 48 hours before the workshop, the full cost will be retained to cover your place.
Book your places:
Pay by bank transfer, Revolut (@lauraflpt / 0879633229) or through the green payment button below.
Email your retreat date preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES: Every Wednesday, 8pm Ireland/GMT
Somatic Movement brings the body and mind back to a state of deep ease, co-ordination, clarity and relaxation.
+ Release anxiety, tension, stress & chronic-pain
+ Restore harmony and relaxation
+ Improve posture, cognition and sleep
Online classes with replays sent if you cannot attend live.