Wellbeing workshops support the wellbeing of educators, school staff, and administrators in primary, secondary, and special education schools.
Workshops are interactive and engaging, they provide participants with the resources to care for and sustain their physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing throughout the school year.
Schools are experiencing great change and uncertainty.
Principals, Staff, Teachers and Assistants are experiencing new anxieties, concerns and fears. These worries have a direct impact on their wellbeing, their ability to teach and directly impact the learning experience of their students.
When we are worried or anxious it creates stress in our body, this depletes the effectiveness of our immune system and creates burn-out.
Schools need their Teaching staff healthy and happy to sustain their workforce and effectiveness.
We cannot help others when we do not help ourselves, but first we need to know how.
Wellbeing is practical and easily applied to our everyday.
The only challenge is building the habit of self-care, so this program runs continuously throughout the school year to support teachers to build upon their wellbeing resources and develop a positive attitude and habit of self-care.
“Students felt a lot calmer and seemed a lot brighter in their expressions afterwards. They seemed settled and relaxed. I felt a good energy from them for the rest of the day. I would recommend this workshop, I love the techniques and will use them for helping children with worries or bad feelings.”
3rd class Teacher
Learning is delivered through a series of online workshops that are designed to support all aspects of Wellbeing.
Workshop examples include:
- Mindset Matters: You are what you think, how to develop a positive outlook and the benefits it creates
- Soothing Anxiety: The power of Self Compassion and practical tools for daily care
- The Immune System: How to nourish wellbeing from the inside out in creative and practical ways
- Sleep Well: Relaxation techniques for deep restorative sleep & methods to refresh tired minds
- How to Replenish Energy: Techniques to increase and soothe our energetic needs whatever the situation
- Grounding & Clarity: How to care for your self in moments of high stress, trauma, panic and concern
- Communication: Non-verbal communication and somatic techniques to support emotional health
- Loneliness: Replacing contact and connection through communication and self-care practices
- The Power of Creativity: Creative tasks to unlock tension and restore potential and perspective
About the facilitator
Laura’s passion, knowledge, intuition, and experience create a nurturing environment that supports mental health, self-compassion, deep relaxation, and stress release.
PRACTICE METHODOLOGY WILL VARY EACH MONTH AND WILL INCLUDE A BLEND OF
Somatic Movement, Visualisations, Meditations, Breath-work, Yoga Asana, Creative Movement, Reflection, Self Awareness tasks, Coaching techniques, Positive Psychology, Biology and Neuroscience
Wellbeing Workshops for Croke Park Hours
The topics outlined above* are available as workshops for staff as part of the School’s Croke Park Hours.
Workshops can be custom designed to your school’s specific needs or interests.
Additional Workshop topics may include:
- Healing Yoga for Physical, Mental and Emotional Wellbeing
- Somatic Movement for Stress and Tension Release
- Self Care for Anxiety
- Movement for Wellbeing – Practical tips to restore energy, concentration and calm (for students and teachers!)
- Meditation for Soothing Mind and Body
- The Art of Wellbeing – Creative practical ways to bring more lightness into your life
- Well at Work- How to support your mindset at work
- Plus Many more workshops customized to your school needs.